Contact us to:
- Learn more about community safety and well-being in Brampton
- Discuss and/or provide feedback about the Community Safety Action Plan
- Connect with your Community Safety Quadrant Coordinator
- Participate in upcoming Nurturing Neighbourhoods Program events
- Learn more about Neighbourhood Associations
- Receive alternate formats of resources
- Become Friends of CSWO!
Become Friends of CSWO!
We encourage community participation and civic engagement for our residents. Residents who are seeking local opportunities to participate in the community, or in their neighborhoods, for the purpose of safety and/or wellness promotion and creating new initiatives can become Friends of the Community Safety & Well-Being Office. Together, Friends would encourage the implementation of creative solutions tailored to the needs of the neighbourhood.
Friends of CSWO may participate in the following ways:
- Stay connected via email on community safety and well-being initiatives and matters
- Work with the City and within neighbourhoods to develop civic engagement programs with information on how communities can access information and participate in decision-making
- Support Neighbourhood Asset Mapping through awareness of what programs and services exist within the neighbourhood
- Provide insight into what programs and services residents want from the City
- Report on neighbourhood safety concerns and work with the City to co-design solutions