Coming to a new city can be overwhelming when you don’t know much about the city. This page will provide you with all important city contacts to make your stay in Brampton comfortable.
The Economic Development & Tourism Division, under the Office of the Chief Operating Officer, at the City of Brampton, is responsible for contributing to a more prosperous local economy. Tourism accomplishes this by encouraging desirable growth through the promotion of Brampton as a great place for sport tournaments, meetings and conventions, tour groups and visitors.
Economic Development & Tourism
2 Wellington Street West, 2nd Floor
Brampton, ON, L6Y 4R2
905.874.3601 (Available 24/7)
Local brochures are offered at Brampton City Hall, 2 Wellington Street West, 2nd Floor.
Open Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
For 24-hour information, call the tourism line at 905.874.3601
Important City Contacts
- Emergency Only (Fire, Police, Ambulance) - 911
- Brampton Government Information (Local only) - 311
- Brampton Transit - 905.874.2999
- City Hall - General Information - 905.874.2000
- City Hall - TTY (Multilingual Interpretation Services are available) - 905.874.2130
- Council Office - 905.874.2616
- Go Transit - 905.869.3200
- Hospital (Brampton Civic Hospital) - 905.494.2120
- Mayor's Office - 905.874.2600
- Recreation - 905.874.2300
The Brampton Library welcomes all travellers! Free wireless internet access and computer workstations. See the library website for details, locations and hours.